The terms "You," "Your," "Yours" and "User" refer to the entity/person/organization using our Site.
When this Policy mentions "We", "Us," and "Our" it refers to art ring studio and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We collect the information You provide to us and this information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contractual arrangement which is in place between You and us and allow us to comply with our legal obligations.
• Account Signup Information - When You create the account, we ask You to provide the signup information, such as Email, Name, Surname, Phone, Personal Number.
• Communications, Chats, Messaging - When you communicate with us through email or any other way, we collect information about your communication and any information You choose to provide or disclose. In order to answer your request, we may access information provided by email, chats, purchase history, etc
• Payment Information - To order and use features of Site, we may require you to provide certain financial information in order to facilitate the processing of payments. We collect your Credit or debit card number, Credit or debit card type, Name and surname.
• Login information - We collect Login information if You are logging to our account with Authentication Data
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT (by default)
When you use our Site or contact us directly, we may collect information, including your personal information, about the way you act in our Site, the services You use and how You use them.
This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between You and us, to enable us to comply with legal obligations and given our legitimate interest in being able to provide and improve the functionalities of the Site.
3. THE WAY WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We process your information adhering to the general data processing principles. We may use the information we collect through our Site for a number of reasons, including to:
• to identify user
• to create trusted environment
• to contact user We will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate business interests.
4. DIRECT MARKETING
We may use your provided contact details for direct marketing. These direct marketing offers, depending on your preferences, may be personalized taking into account any other information which you have provided to us (e.g. location, social media profile information, etc.) or we have collected or generated from other sources as described below. If you wish to change the preferences and withdraw the consent for direct marketing, you may exercise such option at any time you wish by updating your preferences in your account.
If you wish to withdraw the consent for direct marketing, and refuse to receive information from us, you may exercise such option at any time you wish by following the instructions to unsubscribe in the received email.
You may find more information about how to delete cookies, as well as the other useful information related to the use of the cookies, on the website http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
6. SENSITIVE INFORMATION
We do not collect sensitive information such as political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, racial or ethnic origin, genetic data, biometric data, health data or data related a sexual orientation.
Please do not send, upload, or provide us any sensitive data and contact us using the contact details below if you believe that we might have such information. We have a right to delete any information we believe it might contain sensitive data.
7. PAYMENT INFORMATION
To order and use our services we may require you to provide certain financial information to facilitate the processing of payments. We may collect your name, credit or debit card type, expiration date, billing address, the certain digits of your card number and details of your purchase. The exact personal data collected will vary depending on the payment method.
8. THIRD PARTY LINKS
Our Site may have links to other websites. Please review their privacy policies to learn more about how they collect and use your personal data, because we do not control their policies and personal data processing practices.
We retain your personal information to provide services to you and as otherwise necessary to comply with our legal obligation, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We will retain your personal information as long as we need it to provide services to you, unless we are otherwise required by law or regulations to retain your personal information longer.
10. YOUR RIGHTS
You are entitled to a range of rights regarding the protection of your personal information. Those rights are:
• The right to access the information we have about you. If you wish to access your personal information that we collect, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
• The right to rectify inaccurate information about you. You can correct, update or request deletion of your personal information by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
• The right to object the processing. When we rely on your consent to process your personal information, you may withdraw consent at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing prior to the withdrawal of your consent.
• The right to lodge a complaint. You can raise questions or complaints to the national Data Protection Agency in your country of residence in the event where your rights may have been infringed. However, we recommend attempting to reach a peaceful resolution of the possible dispute by contacting us first.
• The right to erase any data concerning you. You may demand erasure of data without undue delay for legitimate reasons, e.g. where data is no longer necessary for the purposes it was collected, or where the data has been unlawfully processed.
11. APPLICATION OF POLICY
This Policy applies only to the services offered by our Company.
Our Policy does not apply to services offered by other companies or individuals, including products or sites that may be displayed to you in search results, sites that may include our services or other sites linked from our Site or Services.
Our Policy may change from time to time. We will post any Policy changes on our Site and, if the changes are significant, we may consider providing a more explicit notice (including, for certain services, email notification of Policy changes).
13. ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY
We assume that all Users of this Site have carefully read this document and agree to its contents. If someone does not agree with this Policy, they should refrain from using our Site. We reserve the right to change our Policy at any time and inform by using the way as indicated in Section 12. Continued use of this Site implies acceptance of the revised Policy.
14. FURTHER INFORMATION
If you have any further questions regarding the data we collect, or how we use it, then please feel free to contact us at the details as indicated above.